Time to relax
- This treatment is done with mum lying on her side, fully supported by cushions wherever she needs. The massage creates a deeply comfortable state where discomforts and tension can be eased away.
- Without working directly on or over bump, the focus is directed to alleviating any issues mum is experiencing. Happy mum, happy baby!
- Organic, cold pressed, base oils nourish both mother & baby.
- Pregnancy is a different experience for each woman. By supporting the many levels of change, & with emotional support, mum gets to release tension in a safe, relaxing atmosphere.
- Midwife’s verbal consent is advised before recieving any treatments.
To book please call me: 0797 090 8850
(between 9am- 5pm)
Potential benefits of prenatal massage:
- Reduced back pain
- Reduced joint pain
- Improved circulation, reduces edema
- Reduced stress and anxiety, improves sleep
- Improved oxygenation of soft tissues
- Reduced muscle tension and headaches
Average Score: 80%
with 1 reviews
I was very surprised to find myself at such a beautiful and relaxing location at the edge of Canterbury. I had decided that a pregnancy massage was the perfect thing to start my maternity leave.
I was a bit wary at first as I usually don't really like people in my personal space but Angelas professionalism immediately put me at my ease. Angela took great care throughout the massage to make sure I was comfortable, whilst at the same time allowed me to relax and enjoy the experience, which was carried out with considerable expertise